Visit #6

 Field study info


  • Same spot photo



  • Date 
  • November 26
  • Time
  • 3:35 
  • Climate / conditions 
  • Sunny, bright, very windy and COLD! A few clouds, but the sky was mostly blue. 
  • Temperature 
  • 39 degrees
  • Length of day
  • 7:50 am - 5:13 pm ( 9 hours and 23 minutes)
  • Felt, smelled, heard, seen 
  • I heard mostly traffic noise and the tall grasses rustling with the wind. I felt the wind - very, very cold and strong. Also, the ground was pretty soft today, but no puddles. I saw some changes in the water since the last time I was there and I officially see no more flowers. 



  • Changes noticed
  • There were piles of wood or dirt or something in the water that weren't there the last time I came. 



  • Questions
  • I'm wondering what those piles are in the water. And how is grass so green even though we've had such chilly weather recently?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visit #4

Visit #5